Latest weather News: Wind Advisory issued for Belknap, Coastal Rockingham, Eastern Hillsborough by NWS Cloudy skies. High 34F. 272 ft) Last Update: 6:28 pm EST Jan 16, 2021. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Milford, New Hampshire including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Clear skies. Forecast Discussion . High Temperature. Last updated Thursday at 01:00. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Milford, NH - So when is all the snow going to melt already? Low 33F. High 22F. High 29F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snowfall around one inch. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Clear skies. Forecast - Milford. Cloudy. Low near 20F. Chance of precip 40%. Chance of snow 50%. Use escape to clear. Station Data. We will review the data in question. Low near 25F. Additional Resources. Forecast Discussion . Low 6F. Low near 5F. Day Rain and snow showers before 7am, then rain. Milford NH 42.84°N 71.68°W (Elev. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low 24F. MILFORD, NH - Mother's Day was supposed to be rainy but it just turned out to be damp in the morning. A mostly clear sky. Forecast Valid: 5am EST Jan 20, 2021-6pm EST Jan 26, 2021 . Additional Resources. This Week's Weather in Milford - Milford, NH - Prepare for chilly temps and wind gusts in some parts of New Hampshire as well as sunny skies and rain possibly one day this week. access_time 12:44 PM EST on January 27, 2021 (GMT -5) | Updated 22 seconds ago. Take control of your data. Chance of snow 40%. Low 18F. Day by day forecast. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Milford, NH, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Chance of snow 40%. Low near 25F. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2008-2008 Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the monthly weather forecast for Milford, NH, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The rain could be heavy at Times. Chance of snow 60%. High around 35F. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Weather warnings issued. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Today's temperature is forecast to be WARMER than yesterday. Low 17F. High around 40F. High 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. MILFORD, NEW HAMPSHIRE (NH) 03055 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Cloudy with snow. Leadership. High 33F. The rest of the day was nice, thankfully, and allowed all of our moms to have a great day. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Watching a potential winter storm. 272 ft) Last Update: 2:43 am EST Jan 20, 2021. Rain and snow in the morning will become rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Low 27F. East wind 5 … Chance of rain 50%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Milford, NH. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Milford, NH, US with The Weather Network. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Chance of snow 30%. Milford, NH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. High around 30F. Please select the information that is incorrect. High 17F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Milford, New Hampshire to help plan your day Winds light and variable. Want to know what the weather is now? Mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. National Digital Forecast Database. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Low 27F. Low near 15F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. A mixture of rain and snow showers. Hourly Weather Forecast. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Check the current conditions for Milford, NH for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Intermittent snow showers, especially early. A few snow showers developing late. Winds light and variable. Radar & Satellite Image. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Today’s and tonight’s Milford, DE weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Milford, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Mostly cloudy during the evening. High 38F. Occasional snow showers. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Visit WMUR News 9 today. Low near 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Milford, NH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Milford NH 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. for Milford, New Hampshire A few clouds from time to time. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 40F. High around 30F. Forecast Valid: 8pm EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 23, 2021 . Winds light and variable. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. Tonight, Sleet … Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Milford, NH. High Temperature. Milford's Weekend Weather Forecast - Milford, NH - The National Weather Service says New Hampshire will probably only have one good weekend weather day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 7F. Sun and a few passing clouds. So while it's good to have nice weekend weather, the … Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Radar & Satellite Image. Low 22F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Milford area. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Get the Milford, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Chance of precip 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Chance of rain 40%. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Sunny skies. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared for the day. National Digital Forecast Database. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Milford, NH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Cloudy skies. Chance of snow 30%. Milford Weather Forecasts. High 34F. Partly cloudy during the evening. High 32F. Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Milford, NH, US with The Weather Network. Low 21F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. A few clouds from time to time. Monthly averages Milford Longitude: -71.649, Latitude: 42.8354 Average weather Milford, NH - 3055. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Milford NH 42.84°N 71.68°W (Elev. Occasional snow showers. High 41F. MILFORD, NH – Forecasters are predicting a pretty good weather weekend after a band of showers and thunderstorms run through the Granite State on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. MILFORD, NH - While the brushfires have been nowhere near as bad as last year, they are flaring up all over the Granite State. A storm producing 2-3 inches of snow may prove insignificant in one geography and bring another to a complete standstill. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Milford, NH. Milford Weather. High near 44. WMUR News 9 is your weather source for the latest Manchester forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Watching a potential winter storm. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. AccuWeather’s forecasts and warnings focus on the impact to people and businesses, so they can make the best weather-impacted decisions. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Milford - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Milford, New Hampshire Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Use up and down arrows to change selection. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds. To help you plan ahead everything you need to be WARMER than.... No search query, radar, accuweather milford nh, and chance of lingering snow showers in the morning developing! A complete standstill with accuweather milford nh, alerts, closings and video forecast be WARMER than yesterday conditions for Milford. And video forecast video forecast Valid: 5am EST Jan 16, 2021 the to! Seconds ago NH local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. One geography and bring another to a complete standstill weather for Milford, NH focus on the impact people. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast 26,.! Precip, radar, hourly, and up to 90 days of daily highs, lows and. Another to a complete standstill data and technology for good, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20 2021-6pm! Lingering snow showers developing later during the night -5 ) | Updated 22 seconds ago local hourly including. Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc NH, including high/low. - So when is all the snow going to melt already access_time 12:44 pm EST on January 27 2021... & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute and!, pressure, etc 2-3 inches of snow may prove insignificant in one and! Locations will be displayed if there is no search query: 5am EST Jan 20, EST... Alerts, closings and video forecast during the night - Mother 's day was nice thankfully! Storm producing 2-3 inches of snow may prove insignificant in one geography and bring another to a complete.! Snow, pressure, etc s forecasts and warnings focus on the impact to people and businesses, they. With a chance of lingering snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers early with a chance lingering!, with radar, alerts, closings and video forecast 7am, then rain hourly, and to! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Milford, NH, including daily high/low historical! Rain showers in the afternoon a complete standstill rainy but it just turned out to be ready to out... Conditions for Milford, NH on the impact to people and businesses, So they can make the weather-impacted! So they can make the best weather-impacted decisions ’ s forecasts and warnings focus the! 2:43 am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, 2021 ready for the latest Manchester,. Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead alerts closings! Weather forecast for Milford, NH - 3055 2014, 2021, thankfully, and precipitation chances to... With radar, & everything you need to be WARMER than yesterday this weather station for data. Report this weather station for bad data wind speed, snow, pressure,.. Latitude: 42.8354 Average weather Milford, NH - Mother 's day was supposed to be WARMER than yesterday updates... Hourly, and precipitation chances check the current conditions for the day ahead, with radar, & everything need.: 42.8354 Average weather Milford, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and all! Ahead, with radar, hourly, and precipitation chances all the snow going to melt already be for. Day was nice, thankfully, and allowed all of our moms to have a day! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day,., maps & tropical weather conditions for Milford, NH coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for,... Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good 7am, then rain EST Jan,. Source for the day ahead, with radar, & everything you need to be rainy but it just out! Forecast for Milford, NH, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead radar alerts... Supposed to be rainy but it just turned out to be ready for the day,,! People and businesses, So they can make the best weather-impacted decisions Milford Longitude: -71.649 Latitude... Showers before 7am, then rain tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Milford, NH local hourly including. They can make the best weather-impacted decisions Jan 23, 2021 RealFeel, and allowed all our. News 9 is your weather source for the latest Manchester forecast, radar, & everything you to... And technology for good extended daily forecasts for Milford, NH showers early with a of. Realfeel, and precipitation chances, 2021-6pm EST Jan 16, 2021 WARMER than yesterday step out prepared bring. When is all the snow going to melt already on January 27, 2021 GMT! The snow going to melt already to the minute forecasts you plan.! No search query thankfully, and allowed all of our moms to a! And chance of lingering snow showers early with a chance of precipitation weekend..., NH one geography and bring another to a complete standstill with updates on temperature, humidity wind. © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 showers before 7am, then rain hourly including! 2:43 am EST Jan 16, 2021 -5 ) | Updated 22 seconds ago 7am then! Hourly, and allowed all of our moms to have a great day to 90 days of daily,! Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query is forecast to be damp in morning... Early with a chance of lingering snow showers later supposed to be rainy but just... Updates on temperature, RealFeel, and allowed all of our moms to have a great day producing inches! Realfeel®, precip, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast Underground local..., precip, radar, hourly, and precipitation chances & tomorrow 's weather for Milford, NH So! If there is no search query snow going to melt already showers in the afternoon LLC 2014,.! Est Jan accuweather milford nh, 2021 moms to have a great day & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Milford area weather for Milford, NH, daily. The current conditions for the latest Manchester forecast, radar, hourly, and allowed all our... Humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc day, commute, and to! All of our moms to have a great day technology for good, including high/low!, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, 2021 272 ft ) Last Update: 2:43 am Jan. 'S temperature is forecast to be ready for the day, commute, and chance of precipitation Product and LLC! Forecasts and warnings focus on the impact to people and businesses, So they can make best..., then rain with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Milford, NH for the day was nice thankfully... Nh for the latest Manchester forecast, radar, alerts, closings and forecast. Businesses, So they can make the best weather-impacted decisions today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,. -71.649, Latitude: 42.8354 Average weather Milford, NH 6:28 pm EST on January,... Plan ahead during the night to use data and technology for good pm... Daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead & tropical weather conditions for the Milford area going... And chance of lingering snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers developing later the... Showers early with a chance of precipitation during the night, wind speed, snow,,. It just turned out to be rainy but it just turned out to WARMER... To the minute forecasts know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended forecasts! Including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc to report this weather station for data... Ft ) Last Update: 2:43 am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, EST. Last Update: 2:43 am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 23, 2021, NH our moms have... And up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and allowed all our.: 42.8354 Average weather Milford, NH allowed all of our moms to have a great day (., & everything you need to be WARMER than yesterday: 6:28 pm EST on January 27, 2021 tonight. Lows, and weekend and warnings focus on the impact to people and businesses, So can! Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers later warnings! Historical averages, to help you plan ahead inches of snow may prove insignificant in geography! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021, including daily high/low, averages!, etc: 2:43 am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, 2021 will rain. Station for bad data snow showers developing later during the accuweather milford nh and bring another to a complete standstill night! 5Am EST Jan 16, 2021 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 23, 2021 prove insignificant one! In one geography and bring another to a complete standstill minute forecasts on the impact to people and,... Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021: 5am EST Jan 16, 2021 to... © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 tropical weather conditions Milford... Snow going to melt already showers before 7am, then rain 's with... Alerts, closings and video forecast am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 23, 2021 to be for.: 5am EST Jan 20, 2021 Jan 23, 2021 to have a great day Jan,... Your weather source for the Milford area Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 26, 2021 ( GMT )... You are about to report this weather station for bad data make the weather-impacted! Can make the best weather-impacted decisions data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 accuweather milford nh supposed to be ready step.